Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Study tips

Hi, sorry I haven't posting in so long, I had my first mocks this week so revision for me all week. Heres some ways to revise:
Re-read your notes or revision guide and then try to read them again from memory, this helps if you don't like writing.
Mind-maps - draw mind-maps to recap information you already know and add to it in a different colour as you read though your notes, this will allow you to see what you don't know.
BBC bitesize - online interactive revision with quizzes
Flashcards - great for languages and definitions you need to know
Re-write your notes this helps you remember then you can even try to condense them each time you rewrite them until you have just a work or phrases to help you remember.
Teach someone - This helps even if you use your notes you going over the information again, if you can't teach anyone pretend(you don't have to talk out loud).
Practice exam questions - you need to learn exam technique as well as the information.

Find what works best for you, don't do something if it's not working. What do you do to revise?

5 comments:

  1. I just read over and over again till I memorise coz im good at that

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really great tips, if I was still in school I would never use everything you have said!
    Flash cards was one of the tips I did use!

    Meme xx

    New post out now:
    'CND SolarOil // Healthier Stronger Nails'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am the QUEEN of procrastination, im forever leaving everything to the last minute

    ReplyDelete
  4. BBC BITESIZE AND FLASHCARDS ARE MY LIFE!! I always love pukka pads too, especially for subjects like maths! xx P.S. now following your blog :)

    http://aikocamilla.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com