Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2015

THE SECRET TO LOSE WEIGHT AND EAT HEALTHY

There's so much these days about losing weight and eating healthy, but to lose weight you need to burn more calories than you eat or drink, if you sat still all day you would still burn calories as your body still has to function which uses up energy and therefore calories. I think fad diets are silly and weight is a gradually thing. Eating healthy isn't just about losing weight or maintaining weight, it's about keeping you healthy, we need to give our bodies what they want to function best.  I'm not saying don't eat pizza or chips or chocolate but in moderation. Yes, some fruit has the same number of calories in as a small chocolate bar, but the fruit will give your body more nutrients.  Chocolate is nice and even a small bar a day isn't bad just maybe don't have crisps and chocolate, everything in moderation.

One more thing I don't think calorie counting is bad it's just not for some people, which I understand but being aware of calories in food can be helpful. 

Artificial sweeteners can be worse for you than real sugar, it can cause a spike in blood sugar levels as the body believes it's sugar but it's not. I not a nutritionist I've just heard this, I think Stevia is ok, but I don't know.

9 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the inspirational a Blogger Award . More information is on my blog .

    millie-Kate.blogspot.co.uk

    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    Check out my blog for more details!
    http://mariahasblondefeelings.blogspot.com
    xx, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree everything is I'm moderation you can have treats but not everyday
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post!
    Eating healthy is such a struggle for me, but I am trying also don't forget to exercise daily

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post you're so right it is about moderation, but exercise does help, it also helps tone.

    Meme xx

    Latest Post out now
    '100 Questions With Meme//Tag'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so need to do more exercise! mission starting tomorrow! Great post x

    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've really been trying to eat more healthy and do more exercise this year - great post! x

    Karolina
    www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com