Pages

Friday 2 January 2015

New year

Happy new year! I know I've just done a 2015 goals post but I've come up with more. These goals aren't a set of rules that have to be followed if I decide I no longer want to do something I won't. One is 2015 may be a better year it may be worse but you as a person can be better or worse. Not every day is going to perfect. So rather than hope the years better be a better person. Don't be harsh on yourself we all mess up. Think how would like to improve your life and work towards that. My goals:

Read more
Write more - It could just be to do lists but I enjoy writing.
Spend more time with my friends and family - Rather than sit upstairs I'll sit my family and go out with them more, family is important.
Go out more - Just things like a bike ride and going out with my family.

Thanks for reading.
 Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com