Pages

Monday 5 January 2015

No carb pizza


 No carb pizza, what? Yes, this is really no carb. Apart from the cards in cauliflower, eggs, chicken, and cheese.

You won't like the base if you don't like cauliflower which I don't, I tried some of the base being my first time trying cauliflower but I'll still eat it. My dad likes it so if you like cauliflower and want to make a healthier pizza you'll probably like this.

I used this cauliflower wrap recipe for the base(make sure to not process the cauliflower to much or it'll make a paste). I found the recipe on Pinterest but i'll link it here:http://empoweredsustenance.com/cauliflower-wraps/

I then used a Tesco pizza sauce, mozzarella cooked chicken pieces and cheddar cheese(thats why the picture has white and yellow cheese).



7 comments:

  1. Hi Emily, this looks great! I'm trying to be healthier so I must give it a try
    I'm new to blogging, so it would be great if you could return a follow, really appreciate it!
    Look forward to future posts from you,

    - KVL xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've followed you on bloglovin as thats what I use to see new posts.
      Emily

      Delete
  2. Hi, I can't reply to your comment on my blog post and I can't find your twitter so yeh I'm just commenting:) Thank you so much, I've checked out yours too and I love it, I've followed you on bloglovin too xx
    I might have to try this no carb pizza out, it looks weirdly appetising

    megan xxx
    http://megxnscott.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing, i've been looking for a cauliflower based pizza recipe, as I have to have gluten free bread, check out my blog too:
    thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    Meme xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've followed you on bloglovin :)
      Emily

      Delete
  4. love the idea of this!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com